Monday, September 19, 2011

A Long Time Away, And a Format Change.

So, I've been absent for quite a long time. And I have to say, it's a bit strange to be back. But I'm not here to remark on how I feel strange about my homecoming. I kinda started this blog to be kinda professional and be about actual writing and essays and stuff, and it still will, but now I kinda have to revamp what this site is. It's still gonna be about professional essays, critique and all that jazz, but I feel like I need to kinda change things up a bit. I'm thinking of adding in personal stuff too, kinda like a public diary. But it's not gonna be like...all drama and angst now, just a bit more personal. If that turns some people off, whatever, I get it. Emotional disclosure is messy and not fun to read, but I feel almost compelled to do just that. Because if not here, then where? Real life? That's no fun, especially when I can get all artsy fartsy with how I express my feelings in blog format. I think this will be an interesting new development. Besides, this helps me grow as a writer. So yeah, that's what's new about the blog now. Hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment